Threading is an ancient Peruvian technique of hair removal using a length of cotton thread. The twisting action of the thread traps the hair and lifts it out of the follicle.
This method of hair removal is more effective and less painful then tweezing and waxing. It is also longer lasting and more hygienic then using a razor or wax.
It can be used on any part of the face and body.
Benefits of Threading Over Waxing
- Doesn't peel off a layer of skin.
- Hair doesn't grow back as fast.
- Skin doesn't get as red or irritated.
- Can pull out specific / individual hair creating a defined line and shape – perfect for brows.
- Hair doesn’t have to be long, but just above the skin.
- Will not produce more / thicker hair.
- Picks up the finest hair leaving the skin smooth.
- Better for those with sensitive skin types.